November 6, 2012

Hi guys! As mentioned before, I'm introducing a couple of new series to the blog. One was my Instgram series on Fridays and the second will be this one: Things I Love Tuesday. This series will consist of posts on random things I enjoy; it can range from beauty products to clothing items and food or even book.

For the first instalment of this series I have chosen animal prints. I enjoy prints very much and animal inspired ones especially cheetah and leopard are my absolute faves:



Here are some of my most used items: Ck leopard print dress, snake print silk shirt by United Colour or Beneton, peep toe Nine West pump, animal print Nine West platform pumps, Ck green leopard print pencil skirt, Gap cheetah print sweater, Club Monaco animal print infinity scarf.

What is your absolute favourite print to wear?

2 Responses to "Things I Love Tuesday - Animal Prints"

  1. maya Says:

    I love the leopard print sweater! xx

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Maya, a Gap sale score :)

Post a Comment