November 26, 2012

My munchkin is already 3 months old! She's melting our heart every single minute and growing to be quite a beauty at even such tender age. Here's a quick update:

- Sofia's already teething! I had no idea it could start so early but she's had all the signs since week 10. She loves to eat her own fists, mine and the head of Sophie the Giraffe.

- Poor baby went through a bad cold and is recovering this week. The combination of teething and the cold really messed up her sleep but we're getting back slowly again.

- She averages 12 hours of nights sleep with a wakeup at 2:00 am and one at 6:00 am most nights. Some nights she skips one feed and only wakes up at 4:00 am. She's also a great napper, the cold didn't affect it.

- She now weighs 14lbs which is pretty good growth (she was born 8.5 lbs). She's still breastfed on demand.

- She has been sleeping in her crib in her own room since 6 weeks. But we transitioned her from her Woombie swaddler to a sleep sac last night and it went well.

- People still say she looks like my hubby mostly. But she has mommy's eye shapes (just darker colour). My mom says she also has my long fingernails.

Here are a few photos:

sof1

sof3

sof2

sof4

Have a good week everyone!



5 Responses to "Sofia is 3 Months Old"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Oh my luv! I haven't spoken to u in so long. She is absolutely adorable. I am happy to hear motherhood is treating u well.

    She does look a lot like hubby. So cute to see them together in a pic...daddy and mini me.

    You look beautiful as always. keep smiling. Kisses!

  2. Unknown Says:

    she is so lovely!

  3. Ruqaiya Khan Says:

    aww..she's a beauty!! and u are such a stunner!! lovely post :)

  4. Unknown Says:

    Your baby girl is a doll!!! She looks like her daddy :)

  5. Cali Gal Lola Says:

    Wow so adorable! I love her lips so cute. Your make up look is beautiful. You dont usually do a nude lip but looks great on you.

Post a Comment