10:45 AM

I can't believe I haven't used Chartreuse since summer! I really like this pigment but somehow I always forget about it! I also still don't get why my face looks chubby in these pics (maybe because it is :P). Also, I really need to get re-matched for foundation. My face and body are too separate colours because of this. My foundation makes my face orange while my body is pink :/

Face
Same as usual
Eversun bpb
Alpha Girl bp

Eyes
Stilife paint - base
Chartreuse p/m - w/ mm on lid
Bronze e/s - crease
Embark e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Emerald Green p/m - w/ mm on lower lashline

Lips
Marquise D' l/s
Live and Dye l/g (this combo is just perfect)

1-28/1/9

2-28/1/9

3-28/1/9

4-28/1/9

2 Responses to "Chartreuse Pigment"

  1. Shayla Says:

    I really like this look...I saw the picture in my dashboard of Blogger and was like "whoa!" My conclusion: you should use Chartreuse more often!

    I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with the foundation stuff.

    And I've said it before and will say it again: your face doesn't look fat! :P

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    lol, thanks Shayla, somehow it looks kinda more round than it is...I know I'm being weird.

    I'm gonna go to Sephora next week to try MUFE HD, maybe I'll have more luck there

Post a Comment