12:21 PM

I'm pretty sure I've done many variations of this look before. But I had another sleepless night so I was too tired in the morning to think about my makeup. I guess it'll have to do.

Face
same as usual
LoveJoy mb - btw, I always apply this with a powder brush, otherwise it's too dark
BB Apricot shimmer brick

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p
Tan p/m
Blue Brown p/m
Blue Flame e/s
Vanilla p/m
NYX Sky Blue Jumbo Pencil
Freshwater e/s

Lips
High Top l/s

3-27/1/9

4-27/1/9

1-27/1/9

2-27/1/9

1 Response to "Feeling Uninspired"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Sorry to hear you're not sleeping well :( I know how drained you can get when you have a bout of insomnia.

    I don't remember seeing this look before, but I do find it very pretty...neutral with a pop of blue :) Purdy

    If you want inspiration, you could always try pairing eyeshadow colors that you wouldn't normally put together....you'd be surprised how well they work out :) (that's how I come up with some of my weird combos)

Post a Comment