This nail polish was part of my nail polish haul that I posted about two weeks ago. I cannot get over how pretty this blue nail polish is. Again, I find that I have more luck with OPI as far as application is concerned. But my oh my, this colour is beautiful. I think China Glaze has been added to the list of my obsessions! Here's Caribbean Blue on my finger nails

ChG - Carbbiean Blue

3 Responses to "China Glaze - Caribbean Blue"

  1. Shayla Says:

    I'm so glad you like China Glaze! Ever since your haul, I've been meaning to make one of my own (I have a list of polishes I want and everything!) This is a very pretty blue, and it looks great with your skin tone :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I love love ChG! I actually used to not wear colours like this at all. All I wore was vampy colours and pinks. But I decided to branch out :) What's on you nail polish lemming list?

  3. Inge Says:

    Love, love, love that polish. It looks like utter crapola on me, but it's gorgeous on you!

Post a Comment