11:10 AM

I did my nails with China Glaze Adore yesterday. It was my first time trying out China Glaze and chose this polish which was part of the China Glaze Spring Collection. I used to be a loyal OPI user but decider to expand my horizons. I actually liked this a lot. The application was easy even though this was a metallic finish (and metallic's aren't the easiest to apply). I still think I prefer OPI as it is thicker and I just love the wide brush. But I will be getting more China Glaze as well. Also, I generally prefer cream finishes but I really liked this metallic pink!

Here's a quick and dirty picture for you

Adore

3 Responses to "China Glaze Adore"

  1. Shayla Says:

    It's purdy! I'm going to have to order some of these from the Spring collection...there are a couple I want :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I think I wanna order more too :P

  3. Inge Says:

    That's very pretty. Love the smooth finish it has.

Post a Comment