8:54 AM

A simple silver look I wore last night. By simple I mean I didn't use that many products! I'm getting quite addicted to Gladiola l/s as I'm a totally sucker for bright blue pinks lips.

Face
Same as usual
Pleasantry mb
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Bare Canvas Paint
NYX Pots and Pans Jumbo Pencil
Platinum p/m
Sweet Sienna p/m
NYX Black e/s
Vanilla p/m
Blanc Type e/s
Lise Watier Silver e/l
Stila Black Smudge Pot

Lips
Gladiola l/s
Date Night dazzleglass

1-18/1/9

2-18/1/9

3-18/1/9

2 Responses to "silver look"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Gladiola is a great lip color for you, Saadeh!

    I also like the bright pink lips paired with more "toned down" silver eyes. :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla :) I can't resist any bright pink lipstick, especially the blue based one :)

Post a Comment