11:33 AM

I did this look for a Friday night get together. The weather here is still pretty horrible (about -35 or colder since Tuesday). I'm not really motivated to go anywhere today :(

Face
Same as usual
Love Thing mb
Petticoat MSF

Eyes
Stila Black Smudge Pot - Base
Emerald Green p/m
Moth Brown e/s
NYX Black e/s
Gorgeous Gold e/s
Blanc Type e/s
UD 24/7 eyeliner in Baked
Lise Watier Noir Intense e/l

Lips
All's Fair l/s
Strawberry Blonde l/g

1-16/1/9

2-17/1/9

3 Responses to "Emerald Green"

  1. Shayla Says:

    I like this smoky eye on you! I can't remember if I've ever seen you do a smoky look with another color, but the green looks great! :)

    Sorry to hear about the cold weather... :( Come to Edmonton...it's +3 today!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    +3 deg?? I always thought Edmonton was colder than Ottawa! I love smokey too, I usually do purple or blue smokey but green is pretty too :)

  3. Shayla Says:

    I always thought Edmonton was colder than Ottawa, too. Global warming, right? lol

Post a Comment