Hi everyone,
I used my Rose pigment today. I think this is one of the best MAC pigments even though I don't really like the texture. The colour is so beautiful it's worth it for me to have a full jar.

Face
Same as usual
Eversun bpb
BB Apricot Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Stilife paint
Solar White e/s
Rose p/m - with mixing medium
Bronze e/s
Blanc Type e/s - Cannot believe I didn't get this till last week
UD 24/7 in Bourbon

Lips
Lollipop Lovin l/s
Sock Hop l/g

3 Responses to "I love Rose pigment!"

  1. Shayla Says:

    This is a nice color - goes well with your skin tone and doesn't stick out too much. I'll have to try out the sample you sent me!

  2. Shining*Sttar Says:

    Its a beautiful color on you!! Though I think you could pull off anything!!! =)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys :) I just noticed one my eye lids looks kinda wrinkled :( I think it's the foiled pigment though...

Post a Comment