9:10 AM

I usually wear something pink on Monday. It's not really what I plan on doing but somehow it just happens this way. I'm also testing this new Vichy foundation I got. Once I use it a little bit more, I'll do a review as well.

I don't know why my face looks so fat in these :/

Face
Cover FX primer
Vichy foundation
Too Faced pink blush (forgot the name)
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Fresco Rose p/p
NYX Pearl Mania in Sky Pink
Fuchsia p/m
Too Faced Dirt Bag e/s
Blanc Type e/s
UD 24/7 liner in 1999

Lips
Chatter Box l/s

1-26/1/9

4-26/1/9

3-26/1/9

2-26/1/9

1 Response to "Monday's Pinks"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Your face doesn't look fat :P

    I like this combination...the brown (or what looks like brown) adds some definition to the the pink so you don't end up looking too "soft" (if that makes sense).

    Neat that you always wear pinks on Mondays...I actually don't wear pink that often!

Post a Comment