10:03 AM

I haven't been in the mood to make MU post, the current situation in Iran has really affected me. The government is killing the innocent people asking for their rights and freedom daily. It's all over the news even though the dictator regime of Iran has blocked all news sites, SMS service, social networking service as well as kicking out foreign journalists and imprisoning the Iranian ones :( There hasn't been a minute I haven't thought about my fellow Iranians suffering. I've already participated in anti-government rallies here in Ottawa and we're trying to take this case to UN higher courts. To whoever reads my blog, please send positive thoughts to these ppl and help spread their cry for freedom :(

I did this look in a hurry today. I've been sleeping horribly (and I'm not a good sleeper) so the application is sorta sloppy. Here it is anyway:

Face
Same as usual
Stark Naked mb
Petticoar MSF

Eyes
Bare Canvas - overall base
Artifact p/p - base for lid
Beauty Marked e/s - lid
Cranberry e/s - crease and lower lashline
Vanilla p/m - highlight
Lise Watier Noir Intense liner

Lips
Snob l/s

1-17/6/9

2-17/6/9

0 Responses to "blah look!"

Post a Comment