This is my first go with my new nude lippie Honeylove. I still think Blankety is my HG nude lipstick as it's pinkier. My lips are naturally very pink so the pink undertones of Blankety makes it more wearable for me. But Honeylove is a very nice beige nude and I love the matte texture. I think the name kinda goes with the Naked Honey Collection too, lol! I have included a picture of the new nude combo.

Anyway, enough politics, here's what I put together today:

Face
Same as usual
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
All That Glitters e/s - lid and lower lashline
Satin Taupe e/s - crease
Embark e/s - outer v
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight and tear duct

Lips
Honeylove l/s
Gold Rebel l/g

1-12/6/9

2-12/6/9

lips

3-12/6/9

4-12/6/9

0 Responses to "Honey Inspired Look"

Post a Comment