I wore this look yesterday for a night out. I've done many versions of this look, always involcing a dark base and Old Gold p/m and the result is always beautiful. I wish there were many more pigments like Old Gold. I so love the duochromes!

Face
Cover FX primer
SSC NC30
SSF NW25 - hmmm, I've tanned so much that this is now a lil too light for me
Sculpt Sculpting Powder
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer - I love this stuff! Will do a review on it soon

Eyes
Bare Canvas - base
Stila Black Smudge Pot - base for lid and liner
Old Gold p/m - inner lid, above crease and lower lashline
Teal p/m - outer lid
NYX Black e/s - crease and to smudge liner
Blanc Type e/s - highlight

Lips
Blankety l/s
Rags to Riches d/g

smoke1

smoke2

smoke3

4 Responses to "Shimmering greens for a night out"

  1. maya Says:

    I absolutely love this look! :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you :)

  3. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    Love this look! you look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Zerin, I think my tan is helping ;)

Post a Comment