In the honour of my feeling green and in a way supporting peace, I decided to swatch all of my green pigments. These are all MAC pigments and I decided on pigments as I honestly think the colour payoff of these is better than any eyeshadows.

I will be doing more posts with swatches of other colour family pigments/eyeshadows over the course of next few weeks so stay tuned.

all swatches are on my currently NW30 arm with no base.

greens1

from left to right: Chartreuse (PRO), Spiritualize (LE), Kelly Green (PRO) and Golden Olive (perm)

Photobucket

from lef to right: Green Brown (PRO), Copperized (LE), Emerald Green (PRO), Pastoral (LE)

I buy most of my pigments in sample form first to see whether I use them a lot or not before investing in a full size. If I were to pick two green pigments out of my collection, I would definitely go with Golden Olive and Kelly Green. They are all loovely though :)

0 Responses to "Green pigment swatches"

Post a Comment