RoseAnother super hot day out. I have a very sensitive skin that breaks out it hives when when the weather is hot/humid. So I'm not having a good day. I'm also not sleeping well at all (probably about 4-5 hours max per night). I wake up in the middle of night because I have nightmares; people being killed, blood, fire...I'm sure it's because of what's going on in Iran. It's actually gotten worse since I wrote about it. I think I might have to isolate myself from the news. It's really painful coz I feel like I need to do something. Yet I can't do much from here, so I think this is the best decision.

Here's the look for today. I love my grays and purples and I think this came out not too bad :)

Face
same as usual
Stark Naked bpb
Petticoat MSF

Eyes
Fresco Rose p/p - base
Silverthorn e/s - lid (I actually like this a lot, it's getting a lot of use from me)
MUFE #26 - crease
Smut e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Gosh Funky Violet e/l - lower lashline

Lips
Lavender Whip l/s
Opal l/g

1-25/6/9

2-25/6/9

3-25/6/9

0 Responses to "Soft grays and pinks"

Post a Comment