8:45 AM

I did this look in a hurry this morning again. I really need to wake up maybe 10 minutes earlier. I bought two new MUFE eyeshadows this weekend: #2 (matte bright yellow) and #49 (raspberry purpley colour). When I got home I took out #2 and put it in my palette and moved on to #49. I think I got a bad one though as they eyeshadow wouldn't pop out of its pot so I ended up scraching the surface by accident :( now the surface is all scratchy and ugly, like someone went at it with a hatch :( oh well, it's still useable but I'm sad...

Face
same as usual
Stark Naked bpb
Petticoat MSF

Face
Painterly p/p - base
MUFE #49 - crease
MUFE #92 - outer v
Tan p/m - lid
Bright Future e/s - tear duct
Solar White e/s - highlight
UD Baked 24/7 - lower lashline
Stila Bronze smudge pot - to line

Lips
Viva Glam VI SE l/s
Honey, Money d/g

1-2/6/9

2-2/6/9

5-2/6/9

3-2/6/9

4-2/6/9

3 Responses to "Raspberry purple"

  1. Shayla Says:

    This is cool! So much going on and it looks so purdy...love the cut crease!

  2. BLOOM Says:

    i totally loved the look but maybe i would love it more if you've blended the purple shade on the crease.glosses look better on you than lipsticks like lavander whip btw.looking forward for new summer looks.

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    shayla - thanks, it was rushed but it came out ok
    Bloom - thanks. I meant for the purple to be unblemded though, kinda like a cut crease :)

Post a Comment