The package I ordered a couple of days ago containing stuff bought using the Friends & Family sale code is here already! It was sitting outside my house when I got there from work. Now, I had tracked my package and I knew it would be there yesterday. I had called Fedex and told them to hold my package and NOT leave it at the door so I could pick it up at their office. I guess that's too damn difficult for them to comprehend coz my package was sitting outside and anyone could have stolen it!! arghhhhh, I'm sorry but this is my third bad experience with Fedex. At least my goodis were there safe and sound.

Here's a picture of everything together:
haul1

I'm happy with everything at first glance. I was especially looking forward to my Artifact p/p and Honeylove l/s. Here's a picture of things I could swatche (lol):
haul2
From left to right: Honeylove l/s, Snob l/s, Creme de Miel e/s (hmmm, don't know why it doesn't show up, it showed up IRL), Artifact p/p

Let me know if you're using the F&F code and what you're getting :)

0 Responses to "My F&F package is here!"

Post a Comment