This is the look I ended up wearing to my friend's wedding this Saturday. It was a pretty hot day so I stuck with a warm-ish eye and bold lips. I like to wear Ruby Woo on its own as I love red matte lips but it just seemed too bold for the hot weather. I ended up layering with Love Alert Dazzleglass.

The wedding was a lot of fun. I've known both the bride and groom for a long time as our parents are all friends so this was especially a fun gathering. As always with the Persian weddings, there was lotsa food and even more dancing :)

Face
Same as usual - my winter foundation is now too dark and since I don't wear foundation in the summer, I haven't bought a new one yet :/
Cantaloupe blush
BB Apricot shimmer brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
All That Glitters e/s - lid
Coppering e/s - crease and lower lashline
MUFE #39 - outer v and lower lashline
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Stila Black smudgepot - to line

Lips
Ruby Woo l/s
Love Alert d/g

1-27/6/9

2-27/6/9

3-27/6/9

Photobucket

2 Responses to "Summer wedding look"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    This post makes me so happy! :) Saadeh, love ya pretty lady and miss ya...see ya this weekend! Ninners!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Hey Nina aka Anonymous :) Miss ya too beautiful bride, this weekend shall be fun.

Post a Comment