8:53 AM

It's raining cats and dogs outside and apparently this will continue well into the week :( It's ok though as I will be in the office all day. I originally had another look in mind for today but I slept in again and didn't have time to do it (the other look was more elaborate). So I ended up doing my "in a hurry" eye look which involves all over light colour plus crease and deep crease shades.

I took these pics with flash as it's too dark to take a decent natural light picture. Btw, what do you think of Red Pepper l/s on me? It's a matte Pro colour and kinda like a brown-ish red. I didn't have anything like it so I bought it.

Face
same as usual
Lovejoy mb
BB Apricot shimmer brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Your Ladyship p/m - all over lid (MAC needs to repromote this for all those who missed it)
Clarity e/s - crease
Plumage e/s - outer v
Lise Watier Black Teal e/l - lower lashline

Lips
Red Pepper l/s

1-9/6/9

2-9/6/9

2 Responses to "It's raining again"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Love Red Pepper! I'm actually half-tempted to get this for myself...too bad it's not included in the F&F sale!

    I like how you always do your crease...I wish I had those crease cutting skills!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks! I still prefer the blue reds on me, but this one is work appropriate :)

Post a Comment