8:42 PM

May 20, 2010

Hey guys! Just a quick note to let you know that as mentioned in few of my posts, I will be away on vacation until June 1st. I won't be blogging until I come back to Ottawa as I'm planing on leaving my labtop at home *gasps*. We are going on a road trip to Atlantic Canada and I'm super pumped about it. If you follow me on Twitter, I will be posting quick trip updates on there.
Hope everyone keeps well! Check back with me the first week of June :)

6 Responses to "Away on Vacation"

  1. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    Hope you have a safe and fun trip! Takecare and have fun! =D Take lots of pics too.

  2. Unknown Says:

    Awwww! Enjoy my luv! I'll miss u!

  3. Unknown Says:

    Have a great time!

    Checking out your blog, very cute! I'm now following. Please check out (and hopefully follow) my blog as well.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

  4. Unknown Says:

    I hope you have a fabulous vacation.. it's so deserved!

    Take care. :]

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys, today is the third day of it and I couldn't be more relaxed. Can't wait to do more blogging when I'm back to Ottawa

  6. Stephanie Says:

    enjoy your vaca! i'm sure it's much needed (& deserved)! :)

    ps. Nominated you for an award! :)
    http://lovelydisarray.blogspot.com/2010/05/another-award-muse.html
    <3

Post a Comment