8:15 PM

May 1, 2010

Hey guys! This is actually a look from yesterday. I finally did an FOTD I liked! I have a soft spot for teal/purple or teal/burgundy combos and so this is what I did. I also remembered how much I love Bubblegum lipstick from MAC's sping forecast collection. Bubblegum is a glaze finish but can be layered and results in the prettiest cool pinky lavender shade. It looks pretty hot layered with Electric Fuchsia lipgloss from the same collection too.

So here's the look. Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend.

Face
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Powder
Azalea Blossom b/o

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Clarity e/s - lid
Tilt e/s - inner lid
Smoke Signal p/m - crease
MUFE #26 - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
MUFE #39 - lower lashline
Blacktrack f/l - to line

Lips
Bubblegum l/s
Electric Fuchsia l/g

1-30/4/10

2-30/4/10

3-30/4/10

4-30/4/10

4 Responses to "I love Bubblegum"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I haven't used Clarity in a long time! pretty look :-)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks sweetie, you should use Clarity soon again, it's an awesome shade

  3. Shayla Says:

    One word: LOVE!!!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks lady <3

Post a Comment