May 5, 2010

As you guys can probably tell, I've been obsessed with corals lately. The funny thing is that I really used to be scared of corals and felt like a clown wearing them. Funny how things have changed! I paired the soft coral eyes with neutral-ish red lips, a.k.a Chanel Orchidee Rouge Coco (review of this to come by this weekend I promise) and my latest fave blush, Nars Gilda.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think of this look.

Face
LW Portfolio - light
Nars sheer glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Nars Gilda blush
BB Nectar shimmer brick

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Creme de Miel e/s - mid lid and highlight
MUFE #5 and #158 - outer and inner v
Coppering e/s - to deepen outer and inner v
BB Nectar shimmer brick - lightest shade in tear duct
Beauty Marked e/s - to line
Stila Topaz k/l - waterline

Lips
Mouth off l/l
Chanel Orchidee RC

1-5/5/10

2-5/5/10

3-5/5/10

4-5/5/10

4 Responses to "Red Coral and Orchidee"

  1. Arianne Says:

    OMG this has got to be my favourite look of yours! LOVE IT!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I have to agree with Arianne!! Super lovely colors!!! Great look. Have a lovely day/ night ;-)

  3. Kelly Says:

    So pretty! I love all the colors together.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks ladies :) you are all too kind <3

Post a Comment