May 7, 2010

TGIF! I have a couple friends of ours over for dinner soon but I thought I shared today's look before I start cooking. I really liked how this look, especially love Blue Brown pigment over Dirty GPS. You guys have got to try this combo if you have both these colours.

What's everyone's plan for this weekend? besides tonight, we're over another friend's place tomorrow for dinner and drinks and at my parents on Sunday for Mother's Day. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Nars Sheer Glow - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye powder
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Dirty GPS - base
Woodwinked e/s - inner lid
Blue Brown p/m - mid lid
Prussian e/s - outer lid and crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
LW Night Magic eyeglitter - lower lashline

Lips
High Top l/s
Date Night d/g - wow I have not worn these two products in ages!

1-7/5/10

2-7/5/10

3-7/5/10

4-7/5/10

4 Responses to "Subtle Smokey with Blue Brown"

  1. Arezu Says:

    Love this look!
    The glitter liner adds a touch of dazzle to the look (:

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Arezu, I can't believe I wore glitter to work :)

  3. Fiona M Says:

    oooh, I love the duochrome effecting going on there :)

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Scarlett, I'm a duochrome fan ;)

Post a Comment