May 30, 2010
I'm back in Ottawa as of today and jumped right into blogging. We had an amazing time in our 10-day getaway. The road trip started from Ottawa to Quebec City, from there to Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick, then to Prince Edward Island. We took the ferry from Prince Edward Island to Cape Breton and then drove to Halifax. We came back to Canada through Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont where I did some outlet shopping. Overall, a great vacation and I feel finally relaxed.
I feel like I was gone forever, lol! The best part of it all was that the weather was amazing throughout the trip. I even managed to get burnt and tanned in Brackley Beach in PEI.
Thought I share some pics with you guys on here. Will do my makeup haul post tomorrow.
1. Old Quebec, Quebec City. We honeymooned in the area almost 3 years ago. It's always nice to be back.
2. Bay of Fundy in New Brunswick, home of the highest oceanic tides.
3. Cavendish (Prince Edward Island), home of author of Anne of Green Gables.
4. Me, pre-tan at Brackley Beach.
5. Highlands National Park, Cape Breton. The views here were breathtaking.
6. The famous light house in historic fishing village of Peggy's Cove, an hour outside of Halifax, Nova Scotia.
7. This one is just to show off my tan and my amazing appetizer, lol! This is a place called Five Fishermen which offers all you can eat mussles and salad bar with any entree. Amazing food was had there in Halifax, yumm!
Hope you enjoyed these pics :)
May 30, 2010