7:50 PM

May 1, 2010

Sorry this edition of monthly faves is a bit late guys. You all know about the nasty week I was having. But it's the weekend now and I can forget about it for a bit.

april

1. Orly Luxe
I've been craving warm colours especially corals and golds this month so you will see the theme through this month's faves. Orly's Luxe from their Foil FX collection is hands down the best gold nail polish I ever lair my eyes on. It looks like molten gold but it's pretty neutral, not too warm or too cool. This is one my fave polishes ever. I have a swatch of Luxe here.

2. Sugarpill Goldilux
Speaking of gorgeous gold shades, I also don't think I've ever seen a better gold eyeshadow/pigment than Goldilux. This shade looks hot dry or foiled and it just glistens under the sun. Two thumbs up! Check out swatch of Goldilux here.

3. Chanel Rouge Coco in Teheran
I know you are all tired of me talking about this lipstick, but I honestly cannot get enough. This is a shimmery (but not frosty) shade of light pinky coral. It's beautiful on my skintone and is the perfect spring shade. Check out my swatch and review here.

4. Lise Watier Eye Glitter in Saphir
Lise Watier makes the best glitter liners hands down! They are very high in pigmentation and shimmer. I have about 7-8 of them and Saphir has got to be my most used one (at least for April). It's a gorgeous dark navy glitter liner. You can line it alone or over a navy liner for more intensity. Click here to check out a look I did with Saphir here.

5. Nars Mud Mask
I got a very generous sample of this from my Nars MA as I spend so much money at their counter (lol). This mud mask is the bomb! I use it on my face once a week and my complexion is so much clearer. One of my girl friends just came back from a 2 month trip in Asia and commented on how clear my skin looked right away. You just gotta apply it all over face and neck, let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water, voila! My MA gave me three big samples so I'm set for a looooong time but I will get a full jar when I run out!

Have you guys tried any of these products? What are your fave products for the month of April?

3 Responses to "April Favourites"

  1. Unknown Says:

    That's a great glitter liner! Where do they sell that brand?

  2. Anonymous Says:

    If you think you're late with your favorites, I haven't even posted mine yet (hence you're early!). Now I'm dying to try that mud mask from Nars!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina - Lise Wartier is a Canadian brand so you can find it in department store here. Not sure if they sell stuff online, though if you need some of their eyeglitters I can def do a CP for you :)

    Prettyaspeaches - lol, it was late for me ;) I love that mud mask. If you do get it, let me know how it works out for you

Post a Comment