May 31, 2010

I had all these ideas for makeup looks while I was on vacation and couldn't wait to wear them when I got back. So I started today with this hot weather look I came up with sometimes when I was in Prince Edward Island. I was inspired by the red toned beaches on the southern shore of the island. I made it more "different" by adding a defined outer edge, pretty much a wing. I also think my tan is helping me pull off orange lips much more than before :)

Please excuse the face looking paler than the neck. The foundation does match but the sunscreen I'm wearing under is reflecting light. I got burnt pretty bad while on vacation so now I don't leave the house without my SPF45 :/ Let me know what you think.

Face
MUFE F&B - #32
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Laguana bronzer
Fad-dabulous mb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
All That Glitters e/s - inner lid
Coppering e/s - mid lid
Reflect Copper glitter - on top of Coppering
NYX Black e/s - to define and fill outer edge
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to liner
Peep Blue f/l - waterline

Lips
Temperature Rising l/l
Fleurry of Fun l/g

1-31/5/10

2-31/5/10

I hardly do a full body pic but this is one of my fave summer outfits. I just like to throw on this Ralph Laurent tank dress. And of course to make my curves stand out more I always add a belt. The shoes are prob 2-3 year old, I believe they're from Guess.
3-31/5/10

4 Responses to "Glittery Copper Look"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Wow, will you look at you! What a beautiful, original look, and I just LOVE your hair (cute braid!)

    Such a gorgeous lady :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks sweetie, the braids are the best summer hair style ever :)

  3. maki Says:

    i love the exagerrated liner on you

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Maki - thank you :)

Post a Comment