5:48 PM

May 13, 2010

NOTD is Essie's Turquoise & Caicos from their recent spring/summer collection. I actually loved the colours in this collection so much that I picked up all four! Turquoise & Caicos is a teal green with a cream finish, very summer-like! I love the name and the colour but I do not love the formula. I found it to be a bit on the streaky side and it also bubbles a bit. I definitely had to do 3 coats to get it even. What's worse is that my camera seems to kill this colour, it's much greener than you see in my pic:

essie

lovely colour, poor formula. Still love it though!

3 Responses to "Turquoise & Caicos"

  1. AnĨek Says:

    this is my NOTD too. It looks completely green on me and it took 5 thin coats..really disapointing

  2. Beverly Says:

    thanks for the swatch i keep going back and forth on whether i should buy this but i might pass now that u said the formula isn't that great boo!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Ancek - I know the formula is not so good :(

    Bellz - well I still think the colour is worth it. It really depends how patient u are

Post a Comment