May 2, 2010

I did my mom's makeup as part of Michelle (Lipstick Rules) Mother's Day challenge. I have done makeup on my mom many times before. She's actually big on makeup herself (she got me into it). Her preference is neutral eyes and light pink lips so this is how I did her look. I also love doing makeup on her coz we look quite alike so it's kinda feels like doing my own makeup, lol! Her eyes are exact shape as mine and the same hazel shade. She also has nice high cheekbones.

Here's the look I did on her. Unfortunately it was kinda cloudy so you can't see the makeup that well :( But she loved it!

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Studio Fix Fluid - NC20 and NC25 mixed
Elizabeth Arden loose powder
Nars Laguana Bronzer
Pinch O Peach blush

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base and lower lashline
Woodwinked e/s - lid
Espresso e/s - crease
Embark e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Anabelle Black e/k - to line and smudge
CG Lashblast mascara

Lips
Random pink l/l
Please Me l/s
Clear gloss

1-2/5/10

2-2/5/10

3-2/5/10

4-2/5/10

13 Responses to "Makeup Your Mama - a look I did on my gorgeous mom"

  1. Rebecca Says:

    Wow you do look like your mum!! She looks fantastic :D

  2. Amina Says:

    Omg! you look so much like your mom! Love the look, she looks great!
    I have been busy with the end of the semester and have been on lurk mode. I haven't had a chance to comment on your previous looks but as always I love them

  3. ♥Lala♥ Says:

    Yes you do look like your mother and she looks so pretty great job :)

  4. Make-up Junkie Says:

    Great job! Your mama looks beautiful!

  5. Unknown Says:

    she looks great!

  6. Michelle @Lipstickrules Says:

    Your mom is GORGEOUS! Great job on the makeup!

    I'm so excited that you entered the contest!

  7. Unknown Says:

    I gave you an award! check out my blog!

  8. Maddy Says:

    Your mom is gorgeous...she looks so pretty and with so much love..
    Her eye look is also good.

    Cheers
    Maddy

  9. Clara L. Says:

    Your mom is BEAUTIFUL! You did a great job on the mu!

  10. Anonymous Says:

    Great job on her makeup! She looks beautiful.

  11. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thank you so much everyone. It's very rewarding when you do someone's makeup and they love it. My mom was quite pleased with this :)

    Amina - np sweetie, hope you have a great end of semester. It's always nice to see your face around here :)

    Michelle - thanks for having the contest, I really enjoyed doing this :)

  12. Shayla Says:

    Aw, look at how gorgeous your momma is! :)

  13. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla :)

Post a Comment