1:00 PM

May 3, 2010

This was the look I was wearing on Sunday. I'm really digging the combination of warm and metallic tones on eyes and bright cool pinks on the lips these days so I went with that mood. I also wore my brand new Nars Schiap. I friggin love this lipstick! I think I love it even more than MAC's Show Orchid (an HG for me). I also wore Gold Stroke pigment which I recently swapped for at MUA. This is another successful swap for me. I can see myself using this nice shimmery taupe brown shade a lot this summer. The only problem is that I think I OD'd a lil on the bronzer :( I feel sorta pale with bright pink lips so I always wear bronzer with it but it looks like I put on too much :/

Hope everyone's having an amazing Monday :) let me know what you think of the look.

Face
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Powder
Too Faced Bronzer
Nars Maldives Multiple

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base
Blonde's Gold p/m - inner lid
Bronze e/s - mid lid
Gold Stroke p/m - outer lid
Embark e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Dirty GPS - to line

Lips
Annabelle Fuchsia l/l
Nars Schiap l/s

1-2/5/10

2-3/5/10

7 Responses to "Schiap is Hot!"

  1. Rebecca Says:

    I love that lipstick shade on you!

  2. Unknown Says:

    that lippie is HOT!

  3. My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks Says:

    Schiap is my favorite lipstick! :)

    mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks ladies :) I'm having a bad day in the office and your comments are making me feel much better <3

  5. Shayla Says:

    Beautiful combo my dear - doesn't look like you ODd on bronzer though!

  6. Nepenthe Says:

    I love this lipstick on you, it reminds me a bit of Immodest s/s.. absolutely gorgeous! :]

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - thanks, it looked like a lot of bronzer IRL :/

    Nepenthe - thanks, Schiap is actually more like Show Orchid, so it's very blue based. Impassioned is quite warm toned. I've got all three though, can't have enough hot pinks ;)

Post a Comment