1:16 PM

May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day to all mothers reading this post. We're gonna visit mine in a few hours but before we leave, I thought I share this look with you. This is what I wore to a dinner party last night. I usually take my cut crease higher on the lid but I tried something different here.

Let me know what you think and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Face
Cover FX Primer
LW Portfolio - Light
MUFE HD foundation - 118 (Flesh)
Ben Nye powder
Sculpt
Nars Desire blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Naked Cosmetics Ivory stalk - ivory shade on lid
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Graphology e/s - to cut and blend crease
Copperplate e/s - above crease
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Annabelle Fuchsia l/l
Chanel Super RA
True Babe l/g

1-8/5/10

2-8/5/0

4 Responses to "Extreme Cut Crease"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Pretty! enjoy your mommy!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks sweetie :) happy Mother's day to you

  3. Kelly Says:

    Wow, the eyes look so nice but the lips are amazing! The shade looks so beautiful on you.

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Kelly, I've got a weakness for hot pinks :)

Post a Comment