May 6, 2010

I decided to be a copy cat and recreate the mani I saw in the Chanel Noir et Or collection ads. The nail polishes in this collection are gorgeous! However, unfortunately for me this is a boutique exclusive collection and we don't have a Chanel boutique here in Ottawa, only counters. Here's a picture of my inspiration:

Photobucket

And this is the result:
chanel

I use a coat of China Glaze 2030 first, let it air dry and then added Misa's I will Survive to the tips. I finished it all off with a layer of OPI top coat.

What do you guys think? Also, if any of you have the Noir et Or polishes, you should know that I'm very jealous ;)

3 Responses to "Chanel Inspired Nails"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Great job! Have a blessed Thursday!

  2. Rebecca Says:

    That looks really really good! I want to recreate it!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls, u gotta try this, it was fairly easy :)

Post a Comment