May 16, 2010

I've been having a great weekend so far. I wore this look last night for a night out in town with one of my close girlfriends. We went to a nice pub, had a couple of Guinness and listened to live music. I'm not typically a pub kinda girl, I much prefer martini lounges. But I do somtimes enjoy the pub scenes and last night was one of those nights.

I've been wanting to wear a gold and purple smokey look for a while and last night was the perfect occasion. I'm still in love with Goldilux by Sugarpill. If you don't have it you gotta take a look at it.

Face
Cover FX primer
LW Portfolio - Light
MUFE HD - 118 (Flesh)
Ben Nye Powder
Sculpt
BB Nude Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
OCC Auric p/m - inner lid
Sugarpill Goldilux p/m - lid
MUFE #92 - outer lid and crease
NYX Black e/s - outer v
Star Violet e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Feline e/k - waterline

Lips
Trimmed in pink l/s
Chanel Phoenix RA Lacque

1-15/5/10

2-15/5/10

These two are with flash and I think the colours look more vibrant.
3-15/5/10

4-15/5/10

7 Responses to "Smoking Gold and Purple"

  1. Shayla Says:

    Love this look! The combination of the purple on the eyes with pink on the lips is pretty :)

  2. Ash Says:

    This look is so pretty!I am really lemming the chanel l/g now:)

  3. Arezu Says:

    I love this look! It's beautiful!

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks ladies :) Ash - the Chanel lip lacquer is da bomb!

  5. Unknown Says:

    loving this!!!!

  6. Unknown Says:

    This gold and purple look is HOT!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :) purple and gold is one of those combos that looks good on everyone

Post a Comment