May 13, 2010

I did this look in the morning being inspired by the eyeshadows included with MAC's To the Beach collection. Now this collection is not being released until May 27 and my wishlist from it is pretty small but the eyeshadow colours included are very pretty. Most of them are perm though or I have dupes of them.

Let me know what you thin of the look. Sorry I look tired in pics :/

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Studio Sculpt NW25 - hate how SPF makes the foundation loook 5 shades too light, lol!
Ben Nye powder
Cantaloupe blush

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Lucky Green e/s - inner lid
MUFE #83 - mid lid
Humid e/s - outer lid
Plumage e/s - outer v
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
Undercurrent p/g - lower lashline
LW Black Teal layered with LW Emeraude e/g - to line

Lips
Naked l/l
Honeylove l/s
Live n Dye l/g

1-13/5/10

2-13/5/10

3-13/5/10

4-13/5/10

6 Responses to "To the Beach Inspired"

  1. Chelsea Says:

    I think it looks great. I'm loving that turquoise-colored liner!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Very pretty! Loving the top and bottom liners. Lips r a great complement too :)

  3. Beverly Says:

    o0oh! very pretty! makes me very eager for "to the beach" although i don't think I'll be purchasing that much

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks girls, honestly without even having seen the Beach I think most of the colours are dupeable :)

  5. Shayla Says:

    Blue + green + glitter eyeliner = a win on you!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Shayla, summer is here finally do i feel like wearing mermaid shades :)

Post a Comment