May 19, 2010

Only two more days till my 10-day vacation! I am so excited and also kinda annoyed that I've been working so much that I still haven't packed! I gotta do that today and also book a few more hotels.

This is today's look when I woke up and felt like wearing bright pink lips that still looked office appropriate. Girl About Town was my first MAC lipstick and honestly still one of my faves. You gotta try it under Electric Fuchsia, makes a divine combo.

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Nars sheer glow - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Powder
Azalea Blossom b/o

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Platinum p/m - inner lid
Silverthorn e/s - tear duct
Birds n Berries e/s - outer lid
Plumage e/s - outer v
Stars n Rockets e/s - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
BB Cobalt ink g/l - to line
LW Silver e/l - inner lower lashline
Designer Purple - outer lower lashline
Bold
Lips
Annabelle Fuchsia l/l
Girl About Town l/s
Electric Fuchsia l/g

1-19/5/10

2-19/5/10

3-19/5/10

4-19/5/10

5-19/5/10

2 Responses to "Silver Birds n Berries"

  1. Unknown Says:

    lips look amazing! I have electric fushia too!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks:) u should try this combo

Post a Comment