September 8, 2009

I'm so tired this morning! Long weekends end up making me more tired as my sleep pattern gets messed up. So I end up going to bed reaaaally late Monday night and hence I'm sleepy all Tuesday (today). My husband is gone on a business trip to Boston so I have the house to myself most of this short week. But I think I'm gonna start off the week with some shopping. I'm in need of a black leather biker jacket, lol!

Here's the look I put together this morning. Hope you like. How was everyone's long weekend? That is for those who had a long weekend.

Face
Same as usual
Nars Sin blush
Micro-pink loose bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Melon p/m - inner lid
Chartreuse p/m - outer lid and lower lashline
MUFE #49 - crease
Smoke Signal p/m - outer v and lower lashline
Solar White e/s - highlight
UD 1999 24/7 - to line

Lips
Snob l/s
Underage l/g

1-8/9/9

2-8/9/9

3-8/9/9

4-8/9/9

3 Responses to "Burgundy and Chartreuse"

  1. Michelle @Lipstickrules Says:

    I feel the same after a long weekend!

    This look is lovely!

  2. Shayla Says:

    Eugh, I'm in the same boat as you after the long weekend. I didn't want to go to sleep last night...wanted to stay up!

    You look gorgeous, as always :)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Michelle - thanks :) I love to hate long weekends, lol!

    Shayla - thanks lady :) I was up till 2 :(

Post a Comment