9:47 AM

September 9, 2009

I've been looking at all the upcoming collections from various brands and I have a huge lemming list. Fall is my favourite season for shopping for anything beauty and even for clothing. I think even though I love our short summers here in Ottawa, I just prefer darker and richer colours and hence I adore fall fashion and makeup. I'm going to be so broke this fall especially!

Anyway, here's my lemming list:

MAC
- Young Pink, Blue Flame and Cinderfella MES (Style Black)
- Night Violet Mattene (Style Black)
- Black Grease Paintstick (Style Black)
- Faultlessly l/s, Hipster l/s and So This Season l/g (Trend F/W)
- Feline and B Grease Paintstick (D'Squared)

MUFE
- Matte Velvet Duo (this is perm)

Stila
- All Doll'd Up eyeshadow Palette and Purple Pumps Smudge Pot (Barbie Loves Stila)

Color Club
- Love'em, Leave,' em, Wild and Willing and Wild at Heart

What are you lemming this season?

4 Responses to "Fall Lemmings"

  1. Shayla Says:

    I definitely want a bunch from Style Black, but I haven't really been feeling makeup lately, so I don't know. Definitely getting Black Knight though :D

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    you haven't been feeling makeup?? what happened?

  3. Shayla Says:

    I don't really know. Just haven't been overly interested in it lately. It's kind of sad :(

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Maybe you just need a lil bit of break...I'm sure once you see the dark stuff in person your interest will be restored :)

Post a Comment