8:50 AM

September 23, 2009

Does anyone else think I'm getting very lame with my FOTD titles? I do! I always try hard to do creative colour combination so much that I can't get to to give them creative titles too, haha! My mother in law who's staying with us for another week loved my makeup today. I offered to do her makeup this evening and she happily agreed. That's great for me coz I get more practice on ppl with different skintone and features that I'm used to (she's half black half native american).

Here's the look. I still have a hard time blending two matte colours together so I hope this came out ok.

Face
Same as usual
Satrk Naked bpb
Petticoat MSF

Eyes

Painterly p/p - base for crease and above
Pure White c/l - base for lid
NYX Rust Jumbo pencil - base for lower lashline
Gesso e/s - inner lid
Clear Sky Blue p/m - base for outer lid
Coppering e/s - crease and lower lashline
Your Ladyship p/m - highlight
Lise Watier Marin e/l - to line

Lips
VGVI SE l/s

1-23/9/9

2-23/9/9

3-23/9/9

4-23/9/9

0 Responses to "Coppering Blue Sky"

Post a Comment