9:08 AM

September 9, 2009

I finally got me a full bottle of MUFE HD foundation! I went back to Sephora and got the MUA to paint half of my face with HD 118 and the other HD 123 (these were the two recommended last time). Then I left the store and strolled outside for half and hour, looked at my face in natural light and decided that 118 was the exact match. 123 is just a lil too golden and dark and since I hace a fading tan now, I know it def will be too dark by end of the month. I went back to Sephora and asked for 5 different MUA's opinions as to which half of the face looked best and they all pointed to the 118 half. Decision made, I bought a full bottle of 118.

I met with a friend afterward for dinner. I hadn't seen her since May since she just got back from BC and she kept telling me how great and radiant my skin looked. She aksed what my secret was, lol. I told her about the foundation.

Anyway, I also got compliments from the girls in my office today (there's not that many). So I know now I made a good purchase. And enough rambling, here's today's look:

Face
SSC NC 30
MUFE HD 118
Fad-dabulous mb
BB Apricot Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Freshwater e/s - inner lid
Copper p/m - mid lid
Embark e/s - outer lid
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight
Cork e/s - above crease
UD Bourbon 24/7 - to line

Lips
Strange Hybrid l/s
Nymphette l/g

1-9/9/9

2-9/9/9

3-9/9/9

4-9/9/9

This one is for fun since I was stuck in traffic this morning (damn you back to school traffic jam)
5-9/9/9

4 Responses to "Copper and Blue"

  1. Shayla Says:

    The foundation looks great! I have yet to wear my MUFE HD stuff...maybe I should get on that!

    I like the look too...the bold pop of blue looks great with the copper!

    Hope the traffic jams slow down for you :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks :) I'm so in love with this foundation. It def kicks Studio Sculpt's ass!

  3. Shayla Says:

    Haha, glad it works great for you :)

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    I need to do a review of this soon. I know there are 1000000 reviews of MUFE HD out there, but maybe mine will help someone still

Post a Comment