8:43 AM

September 25, 2009

I had some awesome hauling yesterday which I will post about when I get home tonight. Right now I'm gonna quickly post my look and get to work coz there are tones of things to be done in the office today before the weekend. What are everyone's plans for this weekend? The hubby and I have his entire family plus mine over for brunch on Sunday. So we're probably gonna take it easy on Saturday and relax and maybe go downtown for a couple of martinis and jazz.

Here's today's look. It's simple but I was pleased with it.

Face
SSC NC30
MUFE Duo Matte 205
Eversun bpb

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
Bio Green e/s - lid
Humid e/s - crease
Deep Blue Green p/m - outer v
One Off e/s - above crease
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight
Rated R e/s - tear duct
UD Covet 24/7 - lower lashline
Lise Watier Black Gold e/s - to line

Lips
Honeylove l/s
Gosh Light n Shine l/g (bronzey gold colour)

1-25/9/9

2-25/9/9

3-25/9/9

4-25/9/9

0 Responses to "Greens for Friday"

Post a Comment