September 11, 2009

This is Here Today,...Aragon Tomorrow from OPI's Spain collection. I've actually had this for a month now and finally feel like wearing it as it's getting cooler. I was trying to maximize my brights and neons some more, lol! This is the only polish I got from the Spain collection and I must say it is very beautiful. Green is a big colour this year and this is a very dark forest green. I would say it's a lil too dark as in most pictures it almost looks black :( I still love it though. The texture is great and applies evenly but it dries a lil bit grainy, don't know where that came from!

Anyway, here it is on my nails, 2 coats of it, in direct sunlight:

OPI

2 Responses to "Here Today,...Aragon Tomorrow"

  1. Paige Says:

    I have this color and I really love it!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thank you :) I agree it's a gorgeous colour

Post a Comment