9:05 AM

September 10, 2009

I changed my hair finally! I was sooo bored with my old hair. First I don't really like my natural hair colour (it's a weird in between brown colour) and since I hadn't dyed it since March, the sunlight made the natural hair and all my old highlight show through :/ It really wasn't that pretty and I was ready for a change. My mom is a stylist so I always go to her for all my hair needs. She has her own salon and she's amazing (and I don't just say that cos she's my mom). Anyway, first she dyed my hair a deep cherry colour (looks almost like a burgundy brown). Then, since my hair was already layered I got her to give me more layers and side swept bangs.

I love this! Only if I had the patience to blow dry myh hair like this everyday...or if my mom lived with us, lol! Here are some pics, I got very camera happy!

1-10/9/9

2-10/9/9

3-10/9/9

4-10/9/9

Oh and I'm wearing simple makeup. I think Your Ladyship on lid, Fuchsia pigment crease. I have Nars Desire on cheeks and Pomposity lipstick and Magnetique lipglass on my lips

7 Responses to "New Hair for Fall"

  1. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    Love the new hair!

    I know what you mean about the patience when it comes to styling hair. That's why I just wash and put some curl cream in and air dry.lol

  2. Clara L. Says:

    you look gorgeous! the new hair suits you so well :)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Zerin - thanks :) I spend time doing my makeup so usually I have no time for hair lol! I wash, put on some moose and go :D

    Clara - Thanks girlie :)

  4. Shayla Says:

    Look at you camera whoring it up! You look great, though - love the new hair!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - I know, I couldn't help it :P

  6. BRosa Says:

    Love the layers and the color, very natural and healthy!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Beda :)

Post a Comment