4:34 PM

September 3, 2009

Who doesn't own Dutch Tulip? It's probably one of the most popular colours OPI makes and I believe it's part of their permanent line as it's always available at Trade Secret. This is a beautiful pinkish red and glows in the sun. Application as always is streak free. Gotta love OPI's formula and brush.

This is tow coats and I think I could have used another. I was just being lazy.
opi

3 Responses to "Dutch Tulip"

  1. Lucy Says:

    Every time I see this shade swatched, I'm always shocked at myself for not owning it! it's such a pretty colour! lol

  2. Paige Says:

    I don't own it lol! I should though, it is gorgeous!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    L - You need to get this. It looks good on everyone.

    Gildedangle - It's a pretty colour. I don't give it as much love but I think this should be a staple in everyone's np stash

Post a Comment