September 29, 2009

I'm not a huge fan of nail designs as I changed my nail polish so frequently (everyday) that I find it kind of a wasted effort. But I wanted to experience more with layering of my sheer and glittery nail polishes. I used a layer of Misa I Will Survive which is a shiny black opaque in one coat polish. I let it air dry and then layered with one coat of Misa Candy Girl polish. Candy girl is a sheer polish with pink and blue glitters. Once layered together, it looks like I'm wearing dark super glittery purple nail polish. Yeah, I said purple! I don't know why it photographed blue, it was in fact purple!

Anyway, I thought I share this, I keep staring at my nails, lol!!
layer

5 Responses to "Experimenting with Layers"

  1. Paige Says:

    That looks so pretty! I really like it!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks :) I was surprised to see how glittery it turned out!

  3. Shayla Says:

    Pretty! How do you like Misa?

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Shayla - I love Misa, again more than China Glaze :P they have excellent colour and texture range and the application is smooth. They're one of the best brands I've tried

  5. Anonymous Says:

    <3 pretty colours..!

Post a Comment