9:14 AM

September 4, 2009

I had only a tiny amount of sleep last night. For some reason I woke up at 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep :/ so right now I'm just holding up with coffee till I go home. Fortunately, I work only till noon today so I can nap after that. Since I was incredibly tired this morning, I loaded up on bright colours so I appear less tired. Oh, and please ignore my nasty eyebrows, my face needs some TLC, lol!

Face
SSC NC30
SSF NW25 - I'm still too tanned for this :/
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer
Sunspille loose bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
MUFE #11 - inner 1/3 lid
MUFE #26 - mid 1/3 lid
Bright Fuchsia p/m - outer 1/3 lid and crease
Melon p/m - above crease
Solar White e/s - highlight
UD Stash 24/7 - to line
UD Covet 24/7 - lower lashline

Lips
All's Fair l/s
Strawberry l/g

1-4/9/9

2-4/9/9

3-4/9/9

4-4/9/9

2 Responses to "Pink and Orange"

  1. mattcunt Says:

    i love the look! =]

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Matt - thanks :)

Post a Comment