8:22 AM

September 5, 2009

This look was inspired by my glitter nails. I'm not happy the pictures didn't come out that nice :( but it was nice and summer-y as we're now finally having a summer here in Ottawa, lol! Hope you like it.

Face
Cover FX primer
SSC NC 30
MUFE HD 123
Sculpt
Otherwordly blush

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base
OCC Auric - lid
Amber lights e/s - crease
Coppering e/s - outer v and lower lashline
Creme de Miel e/s - highlight
Reflect Antique Gold glitter - on top of Auric
Stila Bronze smudge pot - to line

Lips
Swelter s/s

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 Responses to "More Glitters"

  1. maya Says:

    Azizam, you look stunning!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Maya- thanks sweetie :) and I was so touched you called me azizam....didn't know anyone knew this word on my blog :)

  3. Shayla Says:

    Love the side pony tail! This is a great look for you :)

  4. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Shayla, I had forgotten about this hair style. I was just bored so ended up playing with the hair longer than usual, lol!

Post a Comment