September 17, 2009

So the mother in law arrived in town yesterday and we're probably going on a day trip to Montreal this weekend to show her around that city as well. I finally had a good night sleep after a few nights of wide eyed-ness so I feel much better today. Also, Trend F/W is launching today so I will be checking that out after work. I'm hoping to not get much as my Style Black list is pretty big and keeps on getting bigger. Hopefully, I will be making swatches and posting them tomorrow.

For today's look, I went for warm yellow and bronze on the lid with a pop of purple on the lower lashline. I love contrasting colours on lid and lower lashline and I find that they make a simple look more interesting.

Face
SSC NC30
MUFE HD 118
Fad-dabulous mb

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
MUFE #2 - lid
Bronze e/s - crease
Cork e/s - above crease
Vanilla e/s - highlight
All That Glitters e/s - tear duct
MUFE #92 - lower lashline
Stila Bronze Smudge Pot - to line

Lips
Lavender Whip l/s
Opal l/g

1-17/9/9

2-17/9/9

3-17/9/9

4-17/9/9

0 Responses to "Yellow with a Pop of Purple"

Post a Comment