March 14, 2011

Hey beauties! I spent Sunday mid-afternoon in the annual Persian Bazaar getting things I needed for Persian New Year. Our New Year is the first day of spring on a solar calendar. I'm getting excited about it all :) I wore this bolder look out to the bazaar and got quite bit of compliment on it.

Hope you guys like this too. Don't be afraid to go bold and colourful on both eyes and lips. You only need a bit of attitude to go with this look and you're set.

Face
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation - Buff 4C
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed with foundation
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Pink Cult blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
UD Morphine e/s pencil - lid
Stars n Rockets e/s - lid
Pink Opal p/m - inner lid and highlight
MUFE #92 - crease
MUFE #9 - inner crease
Graphology e/s - outer v
Chanel Cassis e/l - to line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Inglot Red l/l
Chanel Dragon RA Laque
Cult of Cherry l/g

1-14/3/11
2-13/3/11

7 Responses to "Colourful Eyes, Dramatic Lips"

  1. Unknown Says:

    You really inspire me to start getting up earlier and playing with my makeup! I love all your looks!

  2. Mama Laura Says:

    I love it when people go bold on their eyes AND their lips!

  3. Unknown Says:

    lovely!

  4. Maria Says:

    I NEED that Chanel Dragon! NEED! It's SO beautiful on you!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Ev - thanks love. I`m so pleased to be inspiring :)

    Laura - thanks hun. I like to do it once in a while :)

    Sue - thanks sweetie

    Maria - Dragon is an awesome red. Prob the best red lipstick ever made (and I have plenty of reds)

  6. Unknown Says:

    I am so in love with u...I mean this look....LOL! The purples look so perfect. Great blending! And the lips are so divine. Ahhhhh!!!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina - lol, u know u're my lover :D thanks sweetie, I was hesitant about all the red but ended up liking the result in the end :)

Post a Comment