11:32 AM

March 28, 2011

Hey beauties and happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a busy one with two Persian New Year parties and one birthday party that I attended back to back Saturday and Sunday. I like socializing though so my weekends are always full.

This look is actually from Friday. I wanted to wear my Nars South Pacific duo which I hadn't touched since summer :/ I adore this duo though. Both sides are super pigmented and blend like a dream. I also used my Nars Sheer Matte foundation after a long time. I honestly think sheer matte is as good as sheer glow and I use them both depending on the look I'm going for.

Hope you guys like this look!

Face
Nars Sheer Matte Foundation - Fiji
MUFE Full Cover - #6
Ben Nye powder
Pink Cult blush
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base for above crease
Inglot teal g/l - base for lid and crease
Nars South Pacific Duo - lighter shade on inner lid/ darker shade on lid
Blue Brown p/m - crease
Nars Bali e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Cargo Swimmable e/l - teal shade on lower lashline
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
Diorshow mascara

Lips
Snob l/s
Going Casual c/g

1-25/3/11

2-25/3/11

3-25/3/11

4-25/3/11

6 Responses to "South Pacific Look"

  1. Jillian Says:

    Love the colors very vibrant

  2. Unknown Says:

    love that blush!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Jillian - thanks lovely :)

    Ev - thanks hun, and may I add u look gorgeous in ur new avatar :)

  4. Unknown Says:

    soooooooooooooooo pretty this combo!

  5. Unknown Says:

    Very nice! And I am loving the bangs. Hahahahaa!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks Tina, they're growing back so I'm not sure if I should just let them grow or trim them again.

Post a Comment