March 21, 2011

Hey lovelies! I am so excited that spring is finally here. As I mentioned in my previous posts, Persian New Year is also the first day of spring so I'm doubly excited!! I didn't actually do much for the New Year since my folks are throwing a big party next weekend. But hubby and I and some friends went for brunch on Sunday and since it was nice and sunny, I got inspired to do a pretty look. I did cool and warm golds on my eyes and bright pinks on the lips. I actually got a few compliments on my makeup in the restaurant, from young and old ladies :D

Here's the drill:

Face
Lancome Teint Miracle - Buff 4C
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed with foundation
MUFE Full Cover Concealer - #6
Ben Nye Powder
Nars Desire blush

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Blonde's Gold p/m - inner lid
Goldmine e/s - mid lid
Amber Lights e/s - outer lid and crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
MUFE 6k e/l - lower lashline
Lancome Art Liner in Black - to line
Cargo 3 in 1 mascara

Lips
Annabelle Fuchsia l/l
Gladiola l/s
Creme Allure d/g

1-19/3/11

2-19/3/11

Oh and here's a pic of my yummy brunch: Apple cinnamon pancake with scrambled eggs, sausage and fruit salad. I also have a gigantic smoothy.....nom nom nom:
food

6 Responses to "The Perfect Spring Look"

  1. Unknown Says:

    At first glance I thought the lips were Pink Nouveau! haha ... i love it anyway ... and OMG that brunch looks delish!

  2. The Dollymix Diaries Says:

    Gorgeous look! Brunch looks yumy!
    xx

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Ev - thanks darlin! Pink Nouvau is a bit lighter on me. I need to stop buying fuchsia lipsticks, lol!

    Nora - thanks sweetie, I devoured that sucker in minutes. I was starving!

  4. rakhshanda Says:

    Woww great look!! Love your eyes...I'm a new follower and following you on Twitter as well :D
    Hope you follow back <3

  5. Straight Up Glam Says:

    This look is absolutely gorgeous!! I love everything about it!

    Andrée xx

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Rakhshanda - thanks sweetie :) I will check u out

    Andree - thanks love! I came by Murale to see u today. But u were on ur break and i was in a rush so I couldn't stay. I'll make it there again next time I'm in Orleans :)

Post a Comment