March 9, 2011

Hey lovelies! I'm a bit behind on my FOTD's this week as I'm doing a bunch more reviews and hauls than normal. I did this metallic smokey eyes for a friend/coworkers 30th birthday party this past Saturday. I was actually wearing this look since noon when I went on a date with hubby and just added some glitters at night (and forgot to take pics, lol!). I think I've finally mastered the art of brown smokey eyes. I seem to wear different combination of this look when I'm stuck for ideas and it always gets me compliments.

Here's the look breakdown:

Face
Lise Watier Portfolio - Light
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation - Buff 4C
Nars Copacabana Illuminator - mixed with foundation
Nars Madly blush
Chez Chez Lame powder

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Dirt GPS - base for lid
Gold Mode p/m - inner lid
OCC Clove p/m - lid
The Family Cresent p/m - outer lid
Espresso e/s - crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Feline e/k - to line
NYX Black e/s - to set liner, outer v
UD Bourbon 24/7 - lower lashline
Diorshow mascara
Lips
Woo Me kissable lipcolour
Glamour for All l/g

1-5/3/11

2-5/3/11

3-5/3/11

4-5/3/11

Oh and here's one pic from the night, me and two of my close coworkers/friends. I look red coz the apartment where the party was at was small and there was like 50 ppl there. It was steaming :/

girls

4 Responses to "Metallic Smokey Eyes for Birthday Party"

  1. LauraSummer Says:

    Love this combination- you look great!

  2. Unknown Says:

    love the smokey look and cute top!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Laura - thank love :)

    Ev - thank you so much sweetie :)

  4. Unknown Says:

    Really pretty look! And I adore that lip color on you.

Post a Comment